Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Naomi's famous words... of 2008

"Daddy you are Crazy"! Instead of Holy cow, she says "Holy ROCK"! If I say "yeah me too", she will say, " ya me three". She likes to copy me when I am on my phone and when I am having a conversation with Tommy- so if I seem cross, she will say, " Daddy you are in a time OUT"! I usually let her get away with that one, hahaha! ;)
She still says the kitchen is "chicken". She calls Leilani, "Me"lani.
-out of the blue, she will say, " that is sooo weird".
And the other day, Tommy wanted her to go somewhere with him, she was laying on our bed watching her movie and she said, " Daddy I QUIT"! We knew then she was tired. ;)

She calls her bum her "bump". And when I am nursing Leilani, Naomi calls "them", my pointers! hahahahaha! ;)
I love my Naomi Ann Keolani.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Don't they say the darndest things? You just gotta love 'em!

Happy New Year!

Lori said...

you too, your little girl is adorable, she looks more like Aina side to me...

Mrs. Jones says said...

Love it , I was laughing about your things. And I have had mine called a bump before but I don't think I ever called it that! Haha