Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Drummer girl, NOMI!





We were visiting my sister in Cali at her home and was watching John play his drums, so Naomi wanted to give it a try...that girl has rythymn!

Isn't it fun to wonder what your child will do or love, or what kind of talents they will possess. This is a fun age for Naomi to discover what she loves/ hates, and to try everything, she wants to know everything and why. She also loves to tell me what is a girl thing or a boy thing, she doesn't like boy things. I love it!

I wish I played tennis in my early years and stuck to playing the violin, oh well, I guess there are always "what if's"...

Well... should I buy Naomi a drum set? JK ;)

What are your "what if's"...

*Naomi singing/dancing "Hannah Montana" on her microphone pen.

3 comments:

Melody said...

Those girls are way too cute! What is my what if? Hummmm.....I can't think of any right now. I do sometimes wonder where I would be now if I had not served a mission. Maybe I'd still be on the west coast! Oh well, I like it here and next week we have our 9 year anniversary.

Mrs. Jones says said...

So when did Niomi turn 16!! My goodness she looks so grown up.

My what ifs: If I stayed in gymnastics, stuck with the guitar, never got kicked out of catholic school, never knew Marsha or Craig, never joined the church... hey not all "what ifs" are bad, I just realized that! ! Ha ha.

Tammy said...

Holy cow she is getting so big! I can't believe it! Her hair is so beautiful with all those curls.