Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Grandma Christine






In the Rose Garden...

We enjoyed visiting with Grandma Christine who came up from Bakersfield, CA. to meet Leilani and to spoil Naomi! ;)

We enjoyed being with her and meeting more family on the Kinghorn side. I found out I am related to Mary "Queen of Scotts," Alexander the Great, and I am one of the 4th great-grandaughters to Martin Harris. We have Scottish and Danish in the family. Hansen, Campbell and Atkin.

I had a great time with the ladies of Scott. ;)

Thanks momma C for taking the time to be with my family and I. We will miss you!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Very cool! Looks like you had a great time together. Miss you guys!

Mrs. Jones says said...

How fun! I didn't know you were part white girl!! That explains so much ;) hehehe. Isn't it so fun to find out more about yourself? I am part Dutch, from my Mom's birth Mom's side. We get to go to their family reunion this year in Canada! SO fun seeing and meeting people that look a little like you isn't it? :)

janie said...

Your girls look so big! They are adorable! So are you! Miss you!