Saturday, December 1, 2007

happy holidays!


well, I hate the cold and the mushy snow that leaves huge puddles that never go away, I hate the crowds and parking traffic and all the noise and pressure of spending money for christmas cheer, (buy this and that, get in now for it won't be on sale later!) I hate the sniffles and the cries of too much FUN! I hate the long lines and no more money, and the hustle and bustle of the holidays. We want to be relaxing on the sand with flip flops and a smoothie in hand, feeling thankful for what we have and being so grateful for the true meaning of Christmas! Well, I hope you don't get stuck in traffic, and I hope you find what you need, I hope you all get to see family and friends close to you, and I hope there is laughter and smiles all year round, but most of all I hope to at least wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Love,
Lori, Naomi and Tommy

3 comments:

jamirodana said...

Gosh, I was starting to get worried reading the beginning of your post. I guess I haven't had too bad of an experience with the Holiday's. I say I hate snow but I really don't. I am deciding I like the quietness of it. I put a towel by the door that the kids come through to prevent too much of a mess on my floors.
The beach is good but there is something great about the hustle and bustle of the holiday's. Everyone is out trying to do something good.
Super Happy Holidays!!

jamirodana said...

Cute photo by the way! Christmas card idea?

Lori said...

yes, but come on you know you would rather be warm then cold, and wear your rainbows in the san and not in the mushy wet snow! I get depressed when the weather is like this, cold and wet, I need the sun and the warmth, I'm an island girl, can't help it! :)