Monday, September 29, 2008

My Tommy


I love my Tommy! He is a good husband, friend and father. He is loyal and so kind, I don't think I have ever met anyone else like him. Thats probably why I married him. hehehe:) He plays with our daughter and teaches her how to be a good person. I am lucky to have him in my life. Soon there will be another one in our family and I know he will love her as he loves us. He will have 3 girls to take care of, and I know he will. Love u my sweet man, and thank you for taking great care of us! We are Tommy's Girl's!

3 comments:

jamirodana said...

That is sweet Lori.
He is super great.
It was good to see you last week.
I hope all goes well with the baby if I don't see you before.

Lori said...

thank you! I saw Brandi sing at the fireside on Sun, she did well, same with the rest of the choir! i am feeling cramping and labor pains, ouch!

Roo said...

That is so sweet. You do have a good husband.