Wednesday, October 1, 2008

little treasures from Naomi


Naomi likes to bring me something anytime she is away from me. If she is with Daddy on a walk, or gone to the store or just outside for a few min, she always brings me a gift. A stick, leaf, rock, flower, dried up dead fruit, or an unripen fruit. Lately she likes to collect rocks, big rocks, so I have rocks in my home, I have tripped over some of them too. She always loves to bring me flowers too. When she would visit a friend in their home she would also come home with a present for me, a marble, a small toy, or something weird she thinks is beautiful! So one day in Cali at the beach, Naomi actually found a treasure, a complete shell, not broken, which is hard to find, I was excited for her, it was a perfect clam shell. After playing with it for awhile, she thought it wasn't so perfect, so she broke it and threw it back in the ocean. I love my "nomi", she is my little treasure!

2 comments:

jamirodana said...

Ah haha. Gavin is that way too.
I have a ton of little rocks all over the brick ledge in my backyard. He also has a tupperware full of weathered glass, shells, etc.... I want to throw them away though. :)
Am I bad?

Lori said...

no you are not, there is just too much junk you can keep before you just got to get rid of stuff, even your kids things, like for example, naomi has hundreds of papers that she has colored, I have to throw some away. hehehehe ;)