Monday, November 10, 2008

Obama

Well... are new president has been chosen, and I will respect the decision of the American people. I am excited to see how he lives up to his promises and does evaluate our country and makes change where needed. I will say- having some "soul" power in the white house will be fun, maybe some James Brown, or the Temptations playing in the surround sound in the white house would be a nice change. Having a new national anthem maybe, " Cause were Movin on up, to the east side...to a big apartment in the skyyyyy." Movin on up...Maybe he can bring back the Supreme's or straighten out Michael Jackson-(what is up with MJ anyways). I really would like to bring back tapes and vhs, I hate DVD's...one scratch and the movie or cd is ruined! I did enjoy his acceptance speech, I thought he was gracious, humbled, and respected McCain. Anyways...just excited about the "change", that is going to happen! We will see...

No comments: