Monday, November 3, 2008

Twilight GRADE B

Lori's movie Review...Twilight

I enjoyed this movie, as I enjoyed all the books. I laughed and was intrigued by the world of vampires and werewolves. It is what it is, for what it was. I wasn't expecting an Oscar performance, it was like watching a long music video. Jasper was a riot, I didn't believe he was in pain from all the human blood around him, maybe more constipated then anything. Jacob's hair was kind of annoying, who ever was the makeup artist needed to fix that unrealistic hairdo (wig). The white faces on the Cullen family and red lips was a bit cheesy. I loved the actress playing Alice, she was great and exactly who I imagined from the book. However, Rosalie was not! She wasn't in my mind the most beautiful woman in the world and she looked like a modern Latina girl, mid 20's with a bad blonde job from L.A. They missed that boat. I enjoyed Edward and Bella, I thought they did a good job. The actress playing Bella was a right on pick. Edward was handsome and he did a good job playing a vampire, the forest scene was fun. Dr. Cullen and his wife was a good choice for the actors and I wanted to see more of them. I also wanted more of the school scenes with Edward "hand in hand" with Bella. I thought Jacob's scenes were jipped, he should of had more scenes from the book in the movie. But, I am really excited for the second movie. I give this movie a "B" for "Bella" in my grade book!

No comments: