Saturday, October 4, 2008

ABC's of ME


A is for Age: 34
B is for Burger of choice: Islands (pipeline) in Cali
C is for the Car I drive: Isuzu trooper
D is for your Dog's name: as a kid, Lady, best dog ever!
E is for Essential item you use everyday: lotion, lip gloss-Lancome (I hate dry lips!)
F is for Favorite TV show at the moment: Bones
G is for favorite Game: scategorries
H is for Home state: California, but oootah is cool.
I is for Instruments you play: I used to play violin.
J is for favorite Juice: cranberry
K is for whose bum you would like to Kick: Obama-hehehehe, hilary clinton, or any clinton. ;)
L is for Last restaraunt you ate at: Kneaders
M is for your favorite Muppet: Elmo, for my daughter
N is for Number of piercing's at one time: I used to have 5, closed up now.
O is for Overnight hospital stays: 5
P is for People you were with today: family
Q is for what you do with your Quiet time: sleep
R is for biggest Regret: not being more disciplined at a younger age-college years.
S is for Status: proud wife, momma, and pregnant!
T is for the Time you woke up today: to pee early 6am
U is for what's Unique about you: I am adopted and found my birth fam, good times.
V is for a Vegetable you love: broccli, carrotts, corn
W is for Worst habit: worry wart, bad dreams
X is for X-Rays you have had: 4
Y is for Yummy food you have eaten today: turkey avocado sndwhch, brownie cheesecake, yummy apple
Z is for Zodiac sign: pisces

2 comments:

loubige said...

That was a great list Lori! I loved reading all of those things about you. And I think that picture is so adorable. You guys are cute.
Good luck these last few weeks. UGH.

Lori said...

thanks Lou! I am so ready! I want to meet her already!