Friday, October 3, 2008

funny things naomi says


Her preschool teacher asked her, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Naomi looked at her weird and said, "Still a Girl"! The teacher said she had this look on her face like, duh! :)

She also told Miss Merlene, that I already had the baby on Tues and we named her Cali. mmmm? I wish I had her already! and Cali is cute, but we never said that.

Naomi still likes to call the kitchen-"chicken".

Naomi also wants to name the baby Talula. or Lelo. or Stitch.

She says the baby can come out and play with her toys.
She call herself "Nomi".
I am the Queen on most days and Daddy is the King and she is the princess.

Tommy teaches her some Samoan also, but these are the ones she remembers...
balafanga-fart
uma-finished
fa'vave-hurry

1 comment:

loubige said...

That is cute. Naomi is beautiful! I think every kid thinks the word 'fart' is hilarious in whatever language they are taught....so funny.
We call the remote controls for the t.v.'s "Cemote" (said with a K sound) Luke combined the C from Control with Remote and it's stuck.

I love what kids can come up with!