Friday, October 17, 2008

Because I couldn't sleep...


3 Joys
1. Dates with Tommy
2. Naomi's laughter/giggles
3. having a second child join our family

3 Fears
1.something bad happening to my children
2.failure at life
3.me dying before my children have grown/ or my children passing before me

3 Goals
1. finish my schooling, Masters...
2. teach my children the Gospel
3. finish the Book of Mormon before my bday

3 Obsessions
1. chapstick
2. chocolate-Serendipity in NYC-frozen hot chocolate or brownie fudge sundae
3. really good old movies

3 Facts
1. I hate the winters/cold.
2. I love bread!
3. I love my family!

4 comments:

Leah said...

Love the picture! :)

Some of your answers I could totally cut and paste and put as my own. Two peas in a pod!

Lori said...

thanks, I like your picture too!

jamirodana said...

Ah hahaha! Nice photo!
I love chocolate too!
So, two days until new baby day?!
Hooray!

loubige said...

Your face says it all!!! But I would have to put a plateful of appetizers in front of me to warrant that expression!!!