Tuesday, October 28, 2008

here she is Miss Samoa...





A Star is Born! Leilani weighed 8lbs 2oz, 21 in long, and our sweet baby girl arrived Wed Oct 22 at 9:54pm! We are so proud of our new arrival. It was a long day on Wed 10/22, we checked in the hospital at 630am and I was induced. It was a long wait till I was ready, my contractions were good through-out the day, and the baby looked really good too. I was fine and felt ready, except when it was time for my epideral, which really hurt! But, it was better then feeling the contractions all day. I was finally dialated to a 4, 8hrs later the doctor broke my water and things started to happen really fast. I only had to push less then 20 min and Leilani was out. Tommy cut the cord and he and my mother were a huge help all day. She is so beautiful, we love her and we are so glad she is here and healthy. Naomi was at the hospital waiting with Pappa, she woke up to meet Leilani and smiled. Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers.

5 comments:

Leah said...

Lori, she's absolutey beautiful! What a little doll. Congrats to you! I'm glad she's finally here and you can feel normal again :)

Lori said...

thanks Leah! It was a good day. Now I can finally eat pizza and chinese food. ;)

Brooke said...

She is so sweet!

loubige said...

Lori, such cute pictures! Congratulations once again, having a newborn is amazing, enjoy.

Pam said...

Congratulation, Lori and Tommy, and Naomi, too! A cute little Leilani!